Yesterday was a great day

Having a blue monday so decided to focus on the great day I had yesterday, after church yesterday we spent some quality time with Cole teaching him how to walk and boy did it pay off he was walking all over the place until he bumped his head and got his first really big bruise, I think that scared him off a little hehe but atleast hes getting there!!  Also went to see my sisters house that has been rennovated it looks gorgeous you should see her walk in bedroom cuboards to die for!!

The reflux is back well maybe its not reflux we actually think its from the Isomil, hes been sleeping YAYY but the vomitting is back to today I have put him on Nido so we will see if that makes a difference. Lets hope the vomitting stops and the sleeping continues.

Wednesday I have my tonsils taken out, im petrified so I hope its all going to go quickly and smoothly but I must say Im looking forward to some down time at home - booked off for 10 days so Im definitely going to enjoy that!!  Lets hope there is not too much pain!!  So wont be blogging for a while unless I get the urge hehe

Some pics from my blackberry not too clear, but as you can see Cole loves the tupperware cuboard, never got any of him walking boo hoo



Popular Posts