10 Months old

Wow my little angel is now 10 months old cant believe it!! Hes not yet crawling but rather dragging himself around, but as his teacher says he finds this the quickest way to get around and he will probably carry on this way until walking hehe hes improvising. Hes finally over his conjunctivitis thank goodness that was not nice to see, I also got tonsilitis again can you believe it the Dr eventually injected me with human antibodies which he says he doesnt do for everyone but he doesnt want to see me again so hes going to give it a try and I must say that afternoon I already felt better so lets hope it works, he doesnt want me to take my tonsils out yet as he says as an adult its TERRIBLE and I must avoid it all costs he says if I get one more tonsil infection then I will have to go, so lets hope the antibodies do their job as Im sick of being sick but now finally feeling normal again lets hope it lasts!!

Popular Posts