Update on the Reids

My word what a week it feels like a few days of my life were erased, I started feeling really ill on tuesday morning my body was aching and I could hardly walk I made an appointment for 9.30 but it was only 7am so I went straight to hospital where they informed me I had tonsilitis my word "but my body hurts not my throat" but anyway a dose of antibiotics and home I went and oh my word the next day I def realised I had tonsilitis I felt like I had a block of wood in my throat by thursday evening I couldnt anymore went back to the hospital driving by myself at 2am (if you now me I dont drive at night EVER easpecially by myself) so yes off I went by myself at 2am to the hospital with Dale protesting but I didnt want to have to take Cole out in the cold etc etc.. so off I went onto a drip and more antibiotics and then finally started feeling better, may nobody ever feel the way I did last week it was terrible!!
We spent most of the weekend at home watching DVDS which was great but now this afternoon Cole has started with a dry cough shame man it sounds bad he must be feeling bad because the little monkey is SLEEPING yes SLEEPING last night he only woke up twice so I thought something was up and tonight I have put him to sleep in his bed and hes snoring away shame man hope the little man feels better soon. Kisses to all u moms out there, winter is here let the meds and the Drs visits stay away!!

Popular Posts