Happy 9 Months!!

Happy 9 months my angel!! This morning as I was driving you home from your measles injection which you took very well you are such a brave boy, I was staring at you sleeping and I just wanted to burst with giggles at how cute you are, you have such a bubbly personality and you find the world fascinating just like your mom!!

I took you to a reflexologist/irridologist last night she worked on your feet a bit and said that you were one very intelligent little man and that you have some ADHD which we know, (Dad says u are intelligent like him and hyper like your Mom haha as if we know Daddy cant keep still!!)she says that you struggle to switch off at night and thats whats keeping you awake she gave you some herbal drops which we will try and see if it makes a difference. Your Paed also said we should do iron deficiency tests but the nurse said this morning that I dont need to do the test I should just give you an iron supplement and see if it makes a difference (makes sense) so mommy will try that too!!

Hope you have a great day today and that you not too sore from your injections xxx

Popular Posts