Easter Highlights

Well hope everyone had a great easter weekend!! Ours was super we stayed at home alot painting sail boats for Coles birthday in 3 months time hehe and watching teletubbies as the weather was rainy and wet so we couldnt do much outdoors. Easter sunday was great we drove out to the Pilanesberg to see my parents at Manyane resort we spent the morning on a game drive which Cole slept right through then had a great fillet roast and off we went home again hehe the highlight of the weekend for me was definitely seeing my family which is always great and special this time even more special as all my uncles and dads friends all shaved their hair off in support of my dad very special that 8 grown men showed such support very special and I wish I could post pics but unfortunately my work does not allow that anymore as we are blocked but will try put up on facebook or from home.
Cole is also crawling and getting out of hand hehe hes very cute at the moment and giggling the whole day but hes still not sleeping last night was every half an hour again but we give up we have no more idea what it could be boo hoo!!

Popular Posts