I Did it!!

So since Monday I have been staring at the bottle of Vallergan that the Paed prescribed for Cole to help him sleep its a sedative and the whole week I have been ignoring it, Dale and I say to each other should we try it then noone answers and we just carry on as normal waking up every hour and then last night I just couldnt anymore the Dr prescribed 2ml at bedtime so I started off with 1ml and he slept he was even snoring!!!

and ofcourse I didnt sleep a wink worrying about him but he woke up this morning and he was all smiles so it seems to have done no harm, I feel like such a terrible Mom but I just cant do the sleep training I dont have the heart to let him cry for hours on end even though everyone says it will do good in the long run I just cant.

So I will try the Vallergan for a week and please pray that this does the trick and gets him into a routine!!

Popular Posts