Cole still not sleeping

So Cole is still not sleeping and still waking up every hour, I eventually phoned the paed again and she said that I must double the vallergan and give him 5ml haha well he laughed at it again and woke up even more times, yesterday he was so groggy so it was definitely too strong for him but in the evening I gave him some neurofen which worked much better and he slept for 3 hours and then another full hour late morning so he must definitely be in pain, the paed seems to think that he has an iron deficiency and I just dont agree, I am taking Cole to an ENT on the 26th of March so lets hope he can see if there is an ear infection bothering him if the ENT says all is good then I will take him for iron tests, shame this monkey has been on so much medication and hes only 8 months old, I hope we get to the root of the problem soooooooooooon

Popular Posts