Back to every hour

Coles grommets operation went very well and he seemed to be doing well for a while but now hes back to waking up every hour again, If I had one wish it would be to find out what is bothering this monkey I wish I wish I knew!!
Other than that hes back to his happy self again a few days after the operation he was very grumpy but now hes all smiles again until the evening ofcourse : )
He loves to clap hands and his shrieking has definitely gone up a pitch but Im sure thats because he can now hear better, he also love the teletubbies so I have started taping it for him which he loves. He doesnt take much notice of TV but when the teletubbies come on he definitely pauses for a while. His personality is coming through more and more these days and hes just the cutest thing in the world its definitely getting harder for D to travel now and say goodbye to the little man, cant believe in a few days time he will be 9 months old, the best 9 months of my life!!

Popular Posts