Update on Monster pants

Well my little munchkin has not been the same since the 26th of December he got a chest infection which we got sorted out but he just hasnt slept since then he wakes up every night about 10 times and this is no exaggeration, since then he has not even had one good night where he sleeps through or only wakes up twice every night, every night is the same eventually out of frustration I took him to my GP who diagnosed him with an ear infection, he was given some antihistamines but that made no difference, Monday I took him back and he was given antibiotics and still no difference so this afternoon Im taking him to the Paed and hopefully something will get sorted, I cant think that my monkey must have such terrible evenings night after night, My GP did mention grommets so we will see what the Paed says but Im just hoping that whatever is bothering him at night gets sorted out now, enough is enough, so please keep him in your prayers that the Dr makes the right diagnoses.

Popular Posts