Happy 6 months old my angel!!

Wow, I cant believe you are 6 months old today it feels like you have been part of my life forever and I cant really imagine what it was like without you!!
You can sit on your own now which is really cute you do get a bit off balance every now and again but you are making such good progress, you have also started eating solids you have rice cereal for breakfast and lunch and in the evening some veg you really dont like butternut and sweet potato so tonight I will try some carrots and see if you like that, I will try give you some fruit for lunch soon.
You are still full of smiles and giggles but in the evenings you have been MISERABLE with teething after a few weeks of no sleep I finally got the advise to give you Volidin teething powder and OH MY WORD, I want to write a big thank you letter to the manufacturers you slept right through last night it was AMAZING after waking up twice every hour for the last 12 days, Im so glad I finally found the right meds for you Im sure you must have been in agony.
You had a great christmas and you were covered in presents you were really the most spoilt little baby, you also got to see the sea for this first time and it was a bit cold for you but Im sure the next time you will enjoy it more.
You also met your Aunty Susan and Uncle Simon for the first time and you are totally in love with your Aunt she definitely brings a smile to your face everytime you see her and Uncle Simon gets the biggest giggles out of you.

Your Grandad has been very ill but finally had the operation on monday and he seems to be recovering well you have not been able to see him as he is in high care but as soon as hes feeling better you will get to sit on his lap again, anyway my love happy happy and I cant wait to spend another 6 million months with you!!

Popular Posts