Happy 5 Months my cute pie!!











Happy 5 Months my angel, its been the most amazing and happiest 5 months of my life, I cant think that some little body so small can take up such a big place in my world!!

You are finally better after suffering from a bad chest infection that started last week tuesday we rushed you to the dr and did xrays and the dr had you on adrenaline to open your airways and singulair sprinkles which worked like a charm and you are now finally better and back at creche today Im sure you missed all your teachers as I know they have also crept into your heart.

Mommy also got your report card today which just confirmed how adorable you are, you got A+ all the way and you even made mommy a christmas card and a cute little calendar to hang up thank you my angel I will cherish it forever!!

Popular Posts