Fatty boom boom

Cole had his second round of polio, hep and rotavirus vaccinations and all went well he was a bit groggy but otherwise all good, he now weighs 6.3kg and hes 59cm, I cant believe he weighs so much you would never say the little thing that didnt want to eat when he came out now loves his bottle and he finishes 180ml in no time he is now totally on Nan hypoallergenic formula and seems to be doing well on it, he sleeps through the night only waking up for a bit of milk and then falls asleep again immediately, hes extremely tired after creche and this week he has been sleeping from 6pm -6am which is good but then it does feel like I hardly get to spend time with him oh well...
I have also enrolled into another photography course at the Vega school of photography so thats something to look forward to, I havent given my photography much practice and I need to give myself some quality time to do something for just me so excited to get stuck into that again now that I have some sort of routine with Cole it should be fun!!

Popular Posts