Tiny bumps

Well just when I think Cole has gone through a whole week without medical attention I have now noticed a tiny lumpy bump at the back of his ears one on each side, my instinct and a bit of google tells me that its just a swollen lymph node from where I hold him when feeding that could just be getting aggrivated, Ive googled a bit and as long as its movable it doesnt seem to be of much concern so will pop in at the dr tomorrow when I weigh him again and ask her, not going to google too much its enough to freak me out!! Please pray that, that is all it is, otherwise he is doing so much better the meds really seem to be helping his reflux and I finally got round to getting my angel monitor mat so going to maybe try and let the little fellow sleep in his own bed (next to me) tonight hehe Im starting to miss snuggling up to Dale aswell so lets see if Im going to get it right : )

Popular Posts