Monkey is 2 months old

Well I cant believe the little monkey is already 2 months old, time flies!
From the comments on my previous post I have decided that the bumps must be swollen lymph nodes so thanks ladies saved me another trip to the Dr : )
Im not sure if Cole is smiling properly yet or if its just winds but its def the cutest smile in the world, hes also getting into a bit of a routine, I can now leave him on his back after a feed and he happily lies awake making goo go ga gaa noises which is too cute to watch and then he happily falls asleep so Ive got out of the habit of rocking him to sleep or holding him in my arms, he also almost weighs 5kg now wow hes getting big and has officially outgrown 2 outfits lol and your mommy is trying to fit into her outfits, I cant believe I have only 1 more month left of maternity leave Im still dreading the day I have to drop you off at school boo hoo. We have also started the packing for the big move to our new place which has been rethatched and painted so exciting we officially move on the 24 Sep, cant wait till we all settled : )

Popular Posts