Giggles

Cole has learnt how to giggle its the cutest thing ever, if I had the energy I would post a video clip but I just dont seem to get round to it (Im a terrible Mom) hehe well maybe today I will do it, I will make an extra effort haha
Hes now 5.3kg and outgrowing all his clothes its weird how just one day nothing fits they really do grow over night. We are also busy moving and the final move will be done on thursday, Im not sure if Im excited or not, I love the house we have lived in for the last 3 years so it will be sad to say goodbye however the new house is much bigger and Cole will have a garden to run around in and we can finally entertain guests properly which we love to do so its going to be great once we are all settled in, so if anyone is bored this weekend feel free to come past and unpack a box : )

Popular Posts