12 weeks old

Wow 12 weeks old, I cant believe my little monkey is getting so big but I should actually refer to him as an angel because since the reflux diagnosis hes been so good he barely makes a sound Im extremely lucky!! I cant believe I only have one more week at home with him its going to be really hard taking him to school for the first day.
All his clothes are marked and ready to go now I just need to sort out the breastfeeding issue Im trying to ween myself off without taking the tablets as Ive heard its extremely sore when you take the tablets anyone have any advise?? Im planning on taking them next week so any suggestions welcome!!

We also all moved in will post pics soon I know Ive been slack with photos but should change when Im back at work as my laptop is in for repairs again!!

Popular Posts