35 Weeks - 27 days to go!!

This week the final touches are being added to your mini-masterpiece and most of his development is going to be packing on the pounds. While baby's movements may be becoming less jerky, he may do his final somersault in the womb soon—to put himself into the head-down position for birth. Other fascinating facts:Your little Karate Kid can't quite pack the punch he used to due to the limited space inside the womb these days. You're likely to feel more wiggles, stretches and rolls than kicks and jabs. The extra layer of fat your baby is adding will create those cute dimples on your baby's elbows and knees. His liver has begun processing his waste products, so you know which organ to thank when he has his first blowout up the back of his onesie.Baby's nails are growing so long they may curl over the tips of his tiny fingers and toes before he sees a pair of clippers. He'll be in serious need of a mani-pedi once he's born (as will I).

27 days to go trying not to think about the caesar but cant help it hehe but I must say this month cant fly by quick enough as the back ache has started, my face, hands, knees and ankles are now swollen, I understand now why everyone says your last month is the longest and definitely makes you feel like a hippo so everytime Dale calls me princess I cant help but think he must be chuckling to himself.

My photography course is also going well, Im no Loren yet, not even close but atleast I now know whats going on with my camera so think it will take a couple of months of practice before I finally take a good shot but Im having fun and I will be able to practice lots on Cole : )
I also just filled in my maternity leave form at work so I will be off from the 6 Jul - 12 Oct Im still deciding on the 4th month, still cant fathom that I will not be working for 3 months its the weirdest thing to me as I have been working since I was 16 so its going to be very strange but I cant wait either!! I still also need to find out about some kind of day care etc.. so if anyone knows of a good day mother drop me a line please..

Popular Posts