35 weeks - 22 more days

Only 22 more days till Cole arrives, D and I are so excited if I just sneeze or twitch D gets a smile on his face and asks if its time yet hehe we just cant wait anymore we are so excited.

Lately so many people have actually been getting on my nerves saying negative things like "you dont know what you in for" or "you guys are in for a big surprise your lives will never be the same again" dont they realise that this is exactly what we have wanted, we havent forgotten our TTC journey and how every month we got a big fat NO - NOT THIS MONTH EITHER, or no your fertility meds didnt work this month either how you lie awake at night and wish that there was a little baby screaming next to you, when you become so desperate that you even sometimes pretend there is someone crying next to you, I know I have not enjoyed pregnancy to the max but I have no doubt in my mind that when he arrives Im going to enjoy every minute of the sleepless nights and not having a minute to myself anymore this is what we have been craving... maybe I will be singing a different tune in 3 weeks time so just remind me of this blog post so that I dont take anything for granted and that I will rather say "thank you Lord that my baby has healthy lungs to cry with"

So please people no more negative comments because you just look sour, as my mom always says if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all and let us live in ignorant bliss : )

Popular Posts