33 Weeks

Yesterdays appointment at the gynae went well and baby is doing great he now weighs 2kg and Dr says he has really long arms lol so sure he will be a great baseball or cricket player. Dr says I can choose my caesar date anywhere between the 6-10th of July so I think we are going to go for the 7th of July if I dont pop before then which makes his arrival in 40 days time, cant wait!!

I have also officially finished my medical rep course and passed!! I am so happy that its over its definitely been the most difficult thing that I have ever had to study so really glad that I made it through!! Definetly opened my eyes that I dont think I would have made it through med school hehe
but... not done with the studies yet, I have decided to do a photography course before Cole is born which I am so excited for, I bought my new camera yesterday which I have no idea how to use hehe so cant wait for my first lesson so hopefully I will be able to take amazing photies of Cole when hes born and of everything else on this planet as I love photos so this is going to really feed my addiction : )

Popular Posts