Weekend Scare

Well we got a big fright on saturday night when I noticed I had started spotting, I cant tell you how scared I was all these thoughts running through my head, not knowing if its nothing or if you should go to the Dr or what to do. We went to hospital to have the obs ward check things out and unfortunately I had a nurse who sent me from calm to frightened in 2 minutes. She first informed me that my baby was coming that evening and then went on to tell me that she couldnt find a heartbeat, luckily I could feel Cole kicking me, Im sure he was trying to calm me down and ensure me that everything was going to be fine. Luckily another nurse stepped in and calmed me down and explained that everything was okay after running a few tests she was quite happy that all was well and that Coles heartbeat was strong and that I had no signs of infection. Im so happy that Cole is happy and healthy and that God made sure that everything was well... nothing like a scare to make you nervy but Im so glad that all is well : )

Popular Posts