My 100th Blog Entry

In true blogger tradition you are supposed to write down 100 things about yourself that people might not know about you on your 100th blogger entry not sure if I have that many things to write so if I get stuck sorry....

  1. i LOVE chocolate
  2. i love oros
  3. im addicted to buying perfumes
  4. im ecstatic to be pregnant
  5. Ive had eye laser surgery, so no longer need contact lenses
  6. i have 2 sausage dogs Chloe and Joey
  7. one fish that must be so bored but if i add any friends he eats them
  8. i have an amazing husband and i have no idea how i got so lucky to find him
  9. i love to read
  10. i love my friends
  11. i love my monthly girls day lunches that always get out of hand
  12. i like to read easpecially biographies
  13. my favourite book is "the purpose driven life" by Rick Warren which i can read over and over and everytime it will strike a cord
  14. i have amazing parents who have taught me how to be responsible, well i think so anyway : )
  15. amazing sister who will always calm me down and never judge any situation and she will always take my side even if im wrong
  16. amazing brother in law who looks after my sister and nieces with his whole being
  17. i have an amazing best friend who can tell me that im being a cow without hurting my feelings and who is always there to support me : )
  18. i know my husband is going to be an amazing father and that if Cole grows up to be anything like him i will be blessed
  19. i sell medical advertising space in medical journals
  20. im very bored in my job and drastically need a change
  21. im studying anatomy in hopes to get a change in career
  22. im proud to be a christian and cant believe how lucky i am to have a God that has taken such good care of me, family and friends
  23. i eat kelloggs special k every morning for breakfast
  24. i do pilates but not that much since im pregnant im now just a lazy girl
  25. im going to the barnyard tonight (lol im already starting to run out of things and Im only on 25)
  26. i love photographs and I think i have over 4000 photos on my pc alone
  27. i love organising parties or invitations etc..
  28. i love roast chicken and my moms roast potatoes
  29. woolies chicken will do too
  30. my 2 oldest friends are Katt and Lisa we met when we were 18months old at creche and are still great friends today
  31. i had a belly ring
  32. i have green eyes
  33. i hate driving
  34. i got engaged on the 16th of june
  35. i love bathing
  36. i hate hate hate showering
  37. i got married on the 10th of Nov
  38. i lived in australia for 2 months
  39. i love to watch desperate housewives
  40. the bachelor
  41. and oprah
  42. i still call my mom mommy
  43. i hate being alone
  44. i hate cyclists and runners that take over the road on saturday mornings
  45. i DESPISE mosquitos
  46. i could eat hamburgers for breakfast, lunch and supper
  47. and then have cheese curls for dessert
  48. i seem to love food alot
  49. i love to spring clean our house and repack cuboards
  50. im a virgo which would explain the above
  51. my birthday is the 31 of August the same day as Richard Gere
  52. Princess Diana died on my 18th birthday
  53. i love to lie on the sofa when i get out the bath
  54. i get straight into the bath when i get home from work
  55. i love ginger mary clothing from truworths
  56. i want to do a photography course
  57. i want a new camera
  58. i want 5 kids but know its not financially possible
  59. i wish i had become a Dr
  60. i would love to have a tummy tuck one day
  61. lipo all over the place would be good too
  62. my grandfather and uncles are "MOTHS"
  63. my grandfather was a war hero
  64. my grandmother was the first watch repair lady in south africa
  65. i could stare at the clouds all day long
  66. i drive a mazda 2
  67. i miss my mini cooper
  68. i love my wedding ring that Dale designed
  69. i love how patient D is with me
  70. i love that he never gets angry only when something goes wrong with the TV then its the end of the world
  71. i love that everyone else adores him and sees how kind he is
  72. i love that he has not an inch of nastiness in his body and wouldnt even know how to be if he tried
  73. i read everyones blogs every morning
  74. i check facebook every day although it is getting less exciting
  75. i hate buying toilet paper
  76. i love alanis morrisette
  77. i listen to radio 5 every morning
  78. i daydream about Cole ALOT
  79. Cole has a really cute nose
  80. i hate pineapple
  81. my mom reminds me of Oprah
  82. i used to have a huge crush on macgyver - richard dean anderson and Steve Hofmeyer
  83. Diana Tilden Davis the ex miss SA used to be my hero and I used to be her pen pal
  84. I have kissed all 4 members of Westlife just a peck on the cheek, i bumped into them outside my office one day in JHB
  85. I have seen Michael Jackson live
  86. I have walked passed Oprah, Beyonce and Cat Stevens
  87. I hATE horror movies and sci fi
  88. my favourite movie is "As good as it gets"
  89. my second favourite is "point break"
  90. im too scared to swim in the sea because of sharks
  91. i blame "jaws" for that
  92. i hate playstation
  93. im 23 weeks pregnant
  94. i collect magnets
  95. i love red wine easpecially laborie merlot
  96. im tired of trying to think of 100 things about me
  97. i have drank coffee while being pregnant and dont normally when not pregnant
  98. i suffer from insomnia
  99. i have the most relaxed job in the world
  100. im glad i finally made it to 100!!!

Popular Posts