Moms know best


Just one of the nice and wierd things making me emotional during my pregnancy. Last week Dale and I were in the luggage shop (as usual D is addicted to the luggage shop in centurion he can look around there for ages and ages) I normally stand around bored out of my mind and look at all the Guess bags over and over as I definitely dont get a thrill out of looking at leather bags. While I was standing there a little silver merry go round box caught my eye and I was thinking just how gorgeous it is and that I will definitely buy it when baby is here as Im still too nervy to buy anything, I didnt even mention it to Dale or anything, I was just admiring it. Last night we went out for dinner with the folks and my Mom handed over a pressie for the little one and you will never guess what it was... yip the little silver merry go round, God sends us gifts in such small and simple ways!

Popular Posts