Busy Weekend!!


We had such a busy weekend and I feel like all I did was eat, eat and eat some more!! Friday night we went to Ridgeback for Katts birthday which was great. Saturday woke up on Valentines day with chocolates and perfume from D so I was really spoilt, I then went to class and found out Im writing an exam on saturday which is freaking me out as its soooo much work, I spent the rest of the day studying and in the evening D took me to "Villa Francesco" for dinner which was stunning its the restaurant we went to on our first date so it was quite special and we sat there realising it will probably be the last time we will be going out like this for valentines day for a while before little Cole arrives, yes.. if its a boy we have decided on the name Cole David Reid. We stole the name from Justine who was contemplating calling little Matthew - Cole we just love the name and David was Dales dad's second name.
Sunday we went to Julians 30th birthday party he made us all hamburgers for lunch which was devine as thats my favourite meal so I really made a pig of myself and now today Im really feeling like Im pregnant with twins heheh. Heres some pics of my sisters family photo shoot, I love the bottom pic : )

Popular Posts