20 Weeks!!

This morning your Dad and I were reading your milestones this morning and we are getting so excited to meet you!! Baby has established sleep patterns similar to a newborn now. Many babies even have a favorite sleep position already. Some snooze with their chins resting on their chests, while others nap with their head flung back. Many babies at this age fall into noticeable cycles of sleep and activity, so we may know whether we have a night owl or an early bird. I think your an early bird hope Im not wrong :)

If baby is a boy, the testes have begun descending from the pelvis into the scrotum. If it's a girl, her uterus is completely formed and the rest of her "parts" are in development.

From this point forward, baby will put most of their energy into gaining weight and, not coincidentally, so will I! Right now baby is about the size of a can of Red Bull.

Half way there cant believe it, I definitely feel like I swollowed a soccer ball last night as I have a big belly now that is very noticeable well to those who know me anyway, so excited this pregnancy just brings a huge smile to my face and Im so blessed that everything is going well. Ive already put on 5kg which I think is mostly thanks to all the beacon easter eggs (it has to be beacon white sugar coated hollow ones) and it doesnt help that D brought me a big bag of M&M's and Lindt back from Dubai!!

Popular Posts