Rovos Rail





We are finally back after a luxurious trip on the Rovos Rail we were definitely treated like royalty we had our own butler the whole trip offering us drinks and food non stop - luckily it was only 3 days long otherwise I would have come home looking like a bus a 7 course dinner each night is definitely something to get used to. Its a definite must trip for everyone you have to do this type of luxury train trip atleast once in your life its definitely something diffrent, we got dressed up every night for dinner nothing less than a jacket and tie and evening wear for ladies so it was great to get dressed up a bit. Our room was very spacious and the whole train was just so clean and spotless and everything looks brand new, you would never say its 20 years old, we had a great time and would def recommend it to anyone looking to spoil themselves. We having a bit of bad luck though, 2 of my tyres burst last week friday and to have them replaced cost R6 000 can you believe it for 2 tyres its ridiculous so now we thinking of getting a new car, I really like the bmw 1 series or maybe we will settle for something more modest like a Mazda 2 but just cant decide we will go test drive a few cars and see, I just love my Mini soooo much its going to be a tough decision, anyway only 2 more weeks of work left, I cant wait I have definitely had enough haha even after a little mini holiday : ) Heres some pics of the rovos rail more to follow when I eventually bring my camera to work

Popular Posts