Back from Cape Town

We just arrived back from a fabulous holiday in Cape Town we were so busy that the last few days just flew past!! We did so much in Cape Town its hard to believe and I definitely missed my afternoon naps, Baby Reid is also just over 10 weeks old and so far things are still going well no morning sickness nothing its been great, DH has already bought the little bean a rugby outfit and its in white so if its a girl she will be able to wear it too, haha.
We did a few wine routes Fair View, Laborie, Seidelberg and Spier so that was nice even though I couldnt participate. Renee and Chris also joined us and we had so many laughs we couldnt have asked for better company!! We also went to see Morne and Nikki and little Erin is so cute it was so nice to play with a little girl for a change, I think Morne better keep that little girl in Cape Town as these little boys in pretoria are going to be chasing her around one day : )
My year end function was great we had a Masked Mardi Gras party at La Med which was really nice and we got picked up in a 1968 Bentley we felt like celebritys, my company has spoilt me again with a weekend away to the Springbok game farm which is owned by percy montgomery and john smit so you can imagine how excited DH is for that!! I must say Im very lucky to have the job that I have they really look after me. Now we off to Kenton on Sea to my sister and co thats going to be fun going to enjoy taking it easy for a while and do nothing but get bored, hope you all have a fantastic christmas xx DRIVE SAFELY

Popular Posts