Busy Bee

Thought I would right something down while I wait for Dale to pick me up from work.... not much going on to write about but sure there will be lots in the next few months to come this is our schedule for the rest of the year
  • Kirstens wedding
  • Dales soccer year end function
  • Dales birthday
  • Our one year anniversary
  • ABSA Champagne Festival
  • Cadens Christening
  • Sofias Christening
  • Tamsyn's 30th
  • Vanessa's 30th
  • Rovos Rail
  • Cape Town for my year end function

and then finally Kenton on sea with my sister and the rest of the family for christmas, I just cant wait!!

Quite a few events for the next 8 weeks - very very busy, hopefully inbetween it all I will forget about TTC (Trying to conceive for those not in the know) - haha whats the chances : )

Popular Posts