Sadness

So its been a very emotional week and it started out sooooo happy, I started to get the feeling that I might be pregnant as I was getting heartburn my temps kept soaring etc.. things that I dont normally get so last week thursday I did a home pregnancy test which confirmed I was pregnant, we did all the blood tests etc.. which also confirmed we were pregnant, I was so excited but still did not have any other symptoms which already had me worried but I thought I was just being a worry wart but I guess I had reason to worry as Sunday I started miscarrying and my HCG levels dropped to 6.0 which is extremely low and was confirmed to be a miscarriage by the Dr, it seems I had a chemical pregnancy which is what happens when you miscarry at such an early stage most women dont even know they are pregnant and this happens to them but because of the ferility treatment and all the monitoring we obviously knew. The Dr says these things happen and it was nothing I did or didnt do that caused it and infact he had the same thing happen to him and his wife and later on they conceived twins on clomid. Im going to take a break from the clomid for a bit and then give my body some time to heal but then we will start trying again - so please keep us in your prayers -

I have taken the whole of next week off as I feel like I need a bit of a break, we might go down to visit Ivan in Durban depending or not if Dale can get leave but I hope so as I really just want to get away and chill for a bit : )

Popular Posts