Koo Koo

Koo Koo is definitely how I feel today, Im 14DPO and still no AF which means I have raging hormones going through my body and for no reason well not yet anyway, its so unfair that my cycles are so long!! I worked it out that I have 7 cycles a year compared to the normal women who has 12!!
Frustrating I tell you!!! In the last 24 hours I have declared war on my cuboard, screamed, laughed and cried its bad when even your dogs are looking at you like you a freak. Poor Dale Im sure he cant wait to go on his business trip and get away from his mad hatter wife, nobody said pumping hormones into your body and quitting smoking at the same time could be fun, but then again who would be crazy enough to do that at the same time - only me.
To put the cherry on top I tried to compare my chart and my search results came back "no matches" out of about a million charts??? Sometimes I feel like Im on a hidden camera show!!

Popular Posts