Happy birthday to me!!









What an amazing weekend!!

Friday night we had the family over for a braai and I was spoilt with lots of gifts!! Sam also came passed for a visit as she wasnt able to come on sunday as its Lee's dads birthday the same day as mine but she always makes a plan for me what a sweetie : )
Saturday went off to the shops with Dale and bought a few things,then went to watch Dale play soccer and they won - Chris scored all the goals well done!! In the evening we went off to my works annual conference just to make sure that the cocktail party went off well and it all looked great, then off to Conrad and Megan for Megans birthday " Happy Birthday Megs" hehe think we kept them up a bit late as we only left at about mid night, sorry : ) had a blast and little Keaton seemed to think I was his spoeg doekie haha cant wait to be drowning in my own babys spoeg one day - haha that doesnt sound good but you can get an idea of how desperate I am now haha??
Yesterday we went to the Botanical Gardens for my birthday picnic and it was soooo much fun havent laughed so much in ages!! We all got sooo sun burnt and eventually we had to force ourselves to leave before we got locked in. I got sooo spoilt though thank you all for the stunning gifts and for making my day so special.
Got more good news this morning when I was filling in my charts, it looks like I "Oed" last week - whoooooooohoooooooooo this is very major for me although this means the way I have worked things out is not correct but thats okay Im glad to be wrong this just means we might be back in the GAME!! Please hold thumbs that my factory is open for business again - HAHA Im sooo going to read my blog in the future one day and laugh at my entries!!
Please keep the Mansfield family in your prayers this week as both Helen and Shayne received some bad news about their moms but Im sure everything will be just fine : )

Popular Posts