Footballers Wives




Cant believe its Monday again!! We had a great weekend. Friday night we stayed at home and vegged out infront of the tv it was fantastic!! Saturday went to watch Daley Waley play football and then went to Ivans house for a braai. Sunday we took Dales mom for lunch and then to visit Dales Gran and took her out for tea to a lovely place called "Tessa's" it was such a cute restaurant cant believe I didnt take pictures, the way the place was decorated it could easily be featured on the next top billing anyway we had a very chilled weekend. Well it seems like round 1 of clomid has not worked so round 2 better!! I still havent had a cigarette in over 2 weeks Im so proud of myself!! Dale is away this week so its going to be a lonely one but my friend Pony is here from the UK so that is definitely going to keep me busy : )

Popular Posts