Im not the only one thats sooooooo broody



We had another busy busy weekend. Friday night Dale and I went to visit his mom in hospital shes doing great though and should be up and about any day now. We then went to Debbie and Kevins for Kevins 30th birthday it was soo much fun and Dale got to hold Keaton for a while and that was Dale gone for the rest of the evening all the way home Dale talked about how much he wants a baby, even waking up the next morning and before I got a good morning or anything Dales first words were "I want a baby" hehe seems like Keaton sprinkled a whole lot of baby dust on Dale.


Saturday I went off to meet the girls at Square Time in boardwalk manor its soo nice to see my friends they always know how to cheer me up, Amelia is already showing quite a baby bump cant wait to find out if its a boy or girl!! My moneys on a boy but Im always wrong : )


In the evening we went to the Centurion Blues Music Quiz evening it was such a laugh unfortunately our team didnt win but our friend Andre THE DJ ON TUKS FM won - surprise surprise!! Andres team was quite funny they even all pitched up wearing the same colour outfits haha I have been working on getting sponsorships for the club and I cant believe how happy some companies are to give things to those in need. In one day I collected prizes from Sports Illustrated, Salon vouchers, Restaurant Vouchers and 3 First aid kits - WOW!! The Sports Trust is getting back to me they might be sponsoring 8 first aid kits so hold thumbs!!


Oh and just got an sms from Megan Deqlan is NED!!!!!!!!!! Yipeeeeeee this week is going to be full of positive news!!

Popular Posts