Hmmm I spoke too soon

Just when I thought I was clear of all the side effects my body chose to be a little difficult, have had stomach pains and a weird throat the last few days and thought I was losing my mind once again and being paranoid but I actually got an infection from the clomid. Got some MORE medicine and it worked within minutes the infection was gone, weird what all these hormones can do to your body, I have also had quite a bit of insomnia the last few nights but I think that also has to do with the fact that Im not smoking - yes its been 5 days now!! Please pray that I am done with smoking now!! Please pray for positive results next week!!

Haha Marcelle posted this on her blog this morning so I thought I would steal it:

"If someone you know tells you that she’s trying to get pregnant and it’s taking longer than expected, DON’T tell her to just relax. Don’t tell her to adopt and then surely she’ll get pregnant with her own child. Finding out every single month that - yet again - it didn’t work this month either is Just. Not. Fun. DO tell her that you’re sorry she’s going through such pain/grief/frustration. Do tell her that you’re glad she told you. Do tell her that, even if you don’t bring it up that you’re there for her if she ever wants to talk or vent"

Popular Posts