Clomid it is!!!

Well the Dr phoned today with my results, my insulin and glucose levels are all good so no need for any insulin resistant medication which is great but he says that my LHS levels are inverted (this stops you from ovulating) so unfortunately I will need to start clomid on the first day of my next cycle, Im desperately hoping that I will be pregnant before I start the fertility treatment as I really dont want to be pumped full of hormones but I guess its the price I will have to pay to have a little bundle of joy in my arms
So I will be apologising in advance for any mood swings hehe ; )

Clomid is generally a very effective drug for most women suffering from ovulatory dysfunction. In fact, between 70% and 90% of women taking Clomid begin to ovulate within the first three cycles. Additionally, 40% of couples become pregnant during the first three cycles. It is important to be aware that there is a 5% to 10% chance of multiple pregnancy (especially twin pregnancy) when taking Clomid - Shoooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeee oh well hold thumbs!!

Popular Posts