Cape Town - Rovos Rail




Finally got home from Cape Town at midnight last night after our flights were slightly delayed and hardly slept last night but luckily Dale got home from Nigeria at 5am this morning to keep me company.


Had a lovely trip down to Cape Town and had my first experience driving an Audi A4 and trying to figure out how to use my garmin but I did succeed and had a successful trip seeing clients. It was freezing cold and rained non stop though throughout my trip!! I also caught up with an old friend at the Airport whilst our flights were all delayed Ingo Hilder, it was sooo nice to see him again and he immediately started bragging and showing photos of his gorgeous 4 month old little girl Isabella, a very proud Dad and he promised that we would get together for a braai soon so that he can sprinkle some baby dust on me : )


I also got an award while in Cape Town - they are sending Dale and I on a 3 day trip on the Rovos Rail!! from Pretoria to Cape Town or visa versa - all expenses paid!!! Cant wait from what I hear its a very luxurious trip for the rich and famous haha so dont know how we will fit in but should be fun and cant wait!! Heres some pics of what we in for


Popular Posts