Thank you

Hi Lisa and all my mates and the people I don't know...ha ha ha ha

This is just a little note to all of you to say thank you for all the generous contributions and help you have all given me to get me my Basketball chair. I am really so blessed to be surrounded by such awesome people.I was sooo surprised when Lisa told me how much you all collected,I actually thought she was joking at first and she had to repeat herself a couple times,I was in awe and not to mention totally speechless!!! You have all made me so happy and excited,look out for me next season,you might catch a glimpse of me on TV in our very special Chair. I will be posting pics of my chair and the smile all of you have put on my face as soon as the chair arrives,takes about 4-6 weeks because they still have to build it for me.So untill then Thank You all so very much!!! You are all really great and I appreciate all you have done very much!!!

Thanking you kindly
Tucker

Popular Posts